Rental Terms and Conditions
- Motorcycle driver’s license (A) with a minimum of 3 years of riding experience. You must be 24 years or older.
- Security deposit: €1500 is required. It will be returned to you after rental drop-off. In case of an accident, this is the maximum amount retained for the comprehensive insurance option. For regular insurance, the client must cover total damage and repair works or motorcycle renewal. If paying by card, unfreezing funds in your bank account can take up to 5 working days. Otherwise, you have covered the entire recovery work or motorcycle replacement cost.
- Every rental includes 250km/day or more free mileage. Every kilometre above the limit is subject to an extra charge of €0,25 or more. Longer rental periods can be up to 500km/day or unlimited. That depends on the motorcycle and the duration of the rental period.
- The motorcycle has a full gasoline tank and should be returned the same. Otherwise, a refill charge of €35 is applied.
- For bookings in the peak season (May – September), we require a minimum of 50% pre-payment. Payment should be made a maximum minimum of 6 weeks before the pickup date. For dates outside of peak season, payment can be made on the check-in date.
- In case of full payment eight weeks before the rental date we provide a 5% discount.
- All payments are processed in euros.
- Cancellation, one month before the pick-up date, is free of charge. Bank transfer fees can be retained if payment was processed earlier. max charge €25.
- Cancellation 10 days prior rental date and less is subject to a 20% cancellation fee. This is applicable only for peak season (May – October).
- No show and no cancellation notice, a 50% rental fee will be retained. The amount above it will be returned to the client’s bank account or card. Bank transaction costs max €25.